Saturday, November 5, 2011

The Lord is Good! - Pre Zombie Filmshoot

Sooo i forgot to pick up the pocket dolly in the apple building yesterday. I fretted a little today about having to call campus safety to open the doors for me because they always give me a hard time and then they take forever to open the doors and i had a pretty booked schedule. It just added stress to the film day, you know?

As i'm sitting in the computer lab, stuck working here for 2 hours as i think about filming this evening, i see a campus safety officer walk by the door. I listen to the sound of his keys hanging off his belt and tuck that little detail away in the back of my mind. Ten minutes later, i hear that sound again. I jump up out of my chair and catch him at the door as he walks by. We dialogue a bit and he kindly unlocks the apple building for me!

The young officers are much more pleasant than the older ones. I really do pray that young man doesn't become an old stickler like the others.

The Lord is good! Zombies are gonna happen tonight and i will get it on film! I will pass my digital film production class and all will be well. Take a big breath... and exhale. ZOMBIES!

(PS. imagine me saying that last word like Crocker from the Fairly Odd Parents saying FAIRIES!)

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment